- Bold a show if you're positive you've seen every episode of it.
- Italicize all of the following TV shows which you've ever seen 3 or
more episodes of in your lifetime.
- If you want, add up to 3 additional shows (keep the list in alphabetical
order), but you must delete one show for each one that you add.
( I have no life... )
1. Any plans to watch the Super Bowl? Absolutely! All are welcome to join us tonight!
2. Friday or Saturday: Which is a better date night? Saturday. Fridays I just want to curl up after a long week of work
3. Do you do anything special on the weekends that you don't do during the week? Laze around, actually eat breakfast...
4. Where do you get your news from? Newspaper, couple of webfeeds
5. Kevin, Norm, Colin, Jimmy, Tina or Amy? Kevin.
Good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.
Yoinked from stonybloke :
Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me.
It can only be one word.
Then consider copying & pasting this in your journal so that I may leave a word about you.
NO PRESSURE! It's just intriguing.
Yoinked from estrella30 :
If anyone wants to ask me stuff:
You post a topic, list, category, whatever, in the comments section. (examples: "5 Sexiest Things About Sam Elliott" or "Top 5 things to drink"). Then, in a separate post, I'll post the answers to all your Top 5 ideas, according to me. Then you post this offer in your own journal.
Except I'll put the answers in the comments because I'm just lazy that way.
Have fun with it people!